King of de Rock
Bermuda has always been renowned for its world class beaches and exciting nightlife but the island getaway also boasts the best post-collegiate lacrosse destination as featured by Inside Lacrosse. Only a two hour flight from the Northeast of the United States, Bermuda will host the “King of de Rock” tournament Labor Day Weekend on August 30 - September 2, 2019. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in entering the tournament as a free agent, part of a group, or a full team. Event registration is only open until June 1, 2019 so please register below as soon as possible.
What the tournament fee ($75) includes:
- Minimum of 4 Lacrosse Games over 2 days
- Free access to Private Booze Cruise on the UberVida Yacht
- Championship After Party
- Group discounts at Bermuda Hotels
Cost: All funds will be used to promote the sport of lacrosse in Bermuda.
- Tournament entry fee: $75 per person or $825 per team
- Hotel Stay: We recommend the following hotels due to proximity to the fields
- Flights: If booked well in advance, roundtrip flights directly from New York, Boston or Philadelphia to Bermuda typically range from $340 to $450. Please book by February 15th; ticket prices will only go up after!
Facilities: The event will be held at the state of the art Bermuda National Sports Centre which is approximately a 5 minute cab ride from the City of Hamilton (less than 2 miles). The complex boasts professionally maintained grass fields and an all-weather turf field. Cleats are suitable for the grass fields but turf shoes are better suited for play on the turf field. The grass and turf field have also hosted the World Rugby Classic and Pan American Games respectively.
Explore Bermuda: Participants are encouraged to explore Bermuda’s beaches, water sports, sightseeing, golf courses and more. Visit the Bermuda Tourism website for more details.
Register for the 2019 Bermuda King of de Rock Tournament
Please enter the following information below. In addition to your tournament registration fee, we will need to receive proof of your booked flight tickets and booked hotels by the June 1, 2019 deadline.