Join the Bermuda Men’s National Lacrosse Team
You may be eligible to represent Bermuda in the 2016 U-19 World Lacrosse Championships in Coquitlam, British Colombia or the 2018 World Lacrosse Championships in Manchester, England. Please contact us if you are interested and meet any one of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: If you are a Bermudian Citizen and hold a Bermudian passport.
- Parents: If one or both birth parents, adoptive parents or step-parents born in Bermuda.
- Grandparents: If one or more birth or adoptive grandparents are born in Bermuda. Step-Grandparents are not acceptable.
- Marriage: Partner/spouse is a Bermuda passport-holder, with the qualification that the partner/spouse, and husband, must be resident in the country being represented.
- Residence: Minimum of a two year (2) residency period in the playing country within the last five (5) years. This does not necessarily have to be a continuous period but a cumulative total period of two (2) years over the previous five (5) years.
Please note, eligibility criteria are subject to change.
The Bermuda Lacrosse Association is looking for students and volunteers interested in a sports management, physical education, marketing or communications internships in Bermuda this spring and summer. With lacrosse still considered a developing sport in Bermuda, the internships offer a unique and hands on opportunity to grow the sport of lacrosse in Bermuda. The internships would be no longer than 90 days and responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching Bermuda Youth Lacrosse Players
- Event Planning
- Player Procurement
- Operations and Logistics
Internship candidates must be hardworking, self-motivated, organized and able to work as part of team. Prior lacrosse knowledge and coaching experience is preferred, but not necessary. If you are interested, please attach your resume and contact us here.